Saturday 19 December 2020

CORIANDER PARATHA, EASY BREAK FAST/DHONE PATAR POROTA

 

I collect bunch of fresh coriander leaves from my own kitchen garden. These are fully organic. It forces 

me to cook various dishes .I always try to maintain healthy aspects in our meals. I made coriander

 paratha which is a liking breakfast dish for my husband. He takes it with the homemade pickle (mixed 

vegetable pickle). I shall write about homemade pickle later. I also love it to take.

Coriander leaves is commonly used to garnish or flavor different dishes. Coriander comes from the 

CORRIANDRUM SATIVUM plant. In United States seeds are called coriander and leaves are called 

cilantro. These plants are also known as Chinese parsley.

I want to discuss the benefits of coriander leaves now.

It may lower blood sugar.

Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants which is very essential for us.

May protect heart health and brain health.

It promotes digestion. Sprinkle coriander leaves over salads for healthy purposes.

It may fight against infections.

It may protect skin. Last one is that it is easy to add in your different dishes and it looks so yummy.

Now I am sharing my paratha recipe-

KEY WORD- EASY BREAKFAST

PREP TIME- 15 MINUTES.

TOTAL TIME-20 MINUTES.

SERVINGS-2 PEOPLE

THINGS TO NEEDED.

WHEAT/ATTA- ½ KG

CORIANDER LEAVES -2 TO 2 ½ CUPS (Cut into small sizes)

WHITE OIL-1 ½ CUP.





RED CHILI POWDER-2 TEASPOONS.

SALT TO TASTE.


PROCESS: Knead wheat with all ingredients. Add 3 table spoons of white oil for soft dough. Add coriander 

leaves, salt, red chili powder according to the mention above. Make dough perfectly.


. Now fry parathas with white oil or ghee. I use white rice brain oil. Serve hot with mixed pickle.

THANK YOU. 


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home