Wednesday 2 November 2022

TOMATO CHATPATA/SIMPLE TOMATO RECIPE

 


TOMATO CHATPATA/SIMPLE TOMATO RECIPE
This recipe is my favorite one among all my favorite dishes. I present it as a side dish.
My husband brought 1 kg tomatoes from local market. Seeing these my heart wants this delectable dish with hot rice and dal. When this thought comes in my mind I became ready to prepare this.😀

INGREDIENTS:

Tomato : 5
Onion : 1(finely chopped)
Mustard oil:2 tablespoons
Corriander leaves :1 full cup,finely chopped
Salt: according to your taste.
Sugar : 1 teaspoon.



 

How to make: Wash and boil all tomatoes, (you  can make it by burning tomatoes on taoa.)
Drain out water from it. Peel off all skins of tomatoes. Keep those in a bowl.






Add all ingredients (mentioned above)with boiled tomatoes, add salt accordingly and some sugar also.
Use a spoon to mix well and serve with hot rice or hot chappatis as a side dish.
I am sure you can't resist yourself to have it.



Enjoy the dish.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home