Tuesday 7 August 2018

BOOK REVIEW: 10 BEST ASIAN CHICKEN RECIPES


As I am doing food blogging, I always search for new good recipes book to improve myself and keep indulge in experimenting foods .Recently I got my hands on “10 Best Asian Chicken Recipes”. It helps me to get more different ideas about Asian Chicken recipes.






Author Rudrita Chatterjee shares her ideas, tips in innovative way and offers easy contemporary versions of authentic chicken recipes.

About the book:
If you are a real foodie, love to cook and want to experiment with some ingredients then this book is only for you. This book is perfect addition to your home cookbook collection.
The book  “10 Best Asian Chicken Recipes” provides you full idea from starter to main course of Asian recipes .There are 10 recipes in this book, As for example Chicken  Malai Tikka ,Turkish Chicken Kabab etc. The cover page is so attractive that enhances your mind to collect the book.
All colorful pictures captured in this book is mouth watering, book is easy to follow and ingredients mentioned here are easy to avail in any market. You will get tastes of different Asian regions. Easy step by step images helps you to understand the recipes. She describes the history and meaning of recipes in short way as well.





Should I refer this book to any foodie?
Yes, I refer this book to food lovers for easy and clear conceptions about Asian chicken recipes.

Rating: 4.5/5

Price: $18.00

Where to get ?



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home