Saturday 23 April 2022

WOOD APPLE COOLER/BELER PANA/BELER SHARBAT




 I am frankly telling that in my childhood time I didn't like wood apple.I disliked the smell of apple

 wood aka bel. But as I am a home maker I used to make " Bel pana,"apple wood cooler" for my family

 members. It is a healthy drink in summer.

Bael, Bel, wood apple, Bengal quince in whatever name you refer to it is a good source of Vitamin C

 and purifies the blood and removes toxins from the body, it reduces the strain on the liver and kidneys.

 So like it or not I make it a routine to drink a small glassful of this almost every other summer

 afternoons and making it is very easy too.


 
INGREDIENTS : WOOD APPLE /BEL : 1
BLACK PEPPER : 2 TABLESPOONS
JAGGARY POWDER : 3 TABLESPOONS /I use jaggary,you may use sugar ( 2tablespoons)
TAMARIND : 1TABLESPOON
DRINKING WATER : 2 GLASSES.





HOW TO MAKE : Break outer shell of wood apple with the help of hammer.

Take a spoon and scoop out all pulp from bel. Keep this in a bowl and clear all threads, seeds from the

 pulp. Knead the pulp with your hands and clear all seeds and threads with the help of your fingers.

Now make a smooth paste in a mixer.

Add drinking water as required, mix with a spoon. Don’t use too much water, you will not get proper
 taste.
Strain the mixture in a strainer..now you will get perfect wood apple cooler,

"Beler pana".



Serve "WOOD APPLE COOLER /BELER PANA/BELER SHARBAT" with ice cube in the glass.
 
It helps to keep you cool in this hot summer...you may say it is a energetic tonic☺...









THANK YOU.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home